Yenny Correira – Pre Primary Lead Teacher
1. Where are you from? I’m from Indonesia
2. What year did you begin teaching? I began teaching in January 2008
3. Where did you go to school? I went to school in Indonesia and College in St. Petersburg.
4. What degrees/certifications do you hold? High School Diploma, College Credits from St. Petersburg College, and AMS Montessori Training Birth – 3 year olds.
5. Describe a “top” teaching moment. To be able to guide children through modeling, then watching the child practice, master and perfect the task on their own.
6. What part of the Montessori curriculum do you find most exciting/effective? The way children learn to self discipline and the joy of learning I see every day in our beautiful environments.
7. Tell us about your family/hobbies. I have 2 children and I love traveling, especially visiting my native country.
8. What country have you never visited but would like to. I would love to go to Italy.