At Palm Harbor Montessori Academy, we are committed to providing the best preschool education for your child. Our exciting Montessori curriculum gives children a sense of control over their lesson plans, keeping them actively engaged and interested in what they are learning. Our organized and orderly classroom environment provides clarity and focus for children, so they can accomplish meaningful work. In our preschool program, your child will benefit from:
- A high quality, individualized Montessori curriculum focused on helping children discover and develop their own interests and abilities.
- Mixed-age classrooms, which allow your child to interact with their peers on a variety of levels, fostering teamwork and collaboration.
- Passionate, Montessori-certified teachers with 77 years of combined experienced at our school.
- Five spacious acres of beautiful landscaping, encouraging gardening, outdoor play, and harmony with nature.
- An extremely engaged parent community that supports and creates additional learning opportunities and community service events for our students.
Founded in 1983, we are dedicated to academic excellence, as demonstrated by our accreditations from the Florida Council of Independent Schools (FCIS) and the Florida Kindergarten Council (FKC). Located in Palm Harbor, Florida, we offer educational programs for toddlers, preschool, primary, elementary, and junior high students. Each of our programs is specially designed to develop self-sufficient, respectful, and globally aware students. Our alumni have gone on to attend prestigious schools such as Harvard University, Columbia University, and Duke University.
What are you waiting for? Schedule your tour today to see what makes Palm Harbor Montessori Academy so special!