At Atlanta Montessori International School, we know that finding a good school or daycare center for your child can be difficult. Traditional daycare centers often focus on simply entertaining children with toys and games while their parents are working. At Atlanta Montessori International School, we use the Montessori method to educate children and prepare them for future educational and career successes. Our respectful and peaceful Montessori environment promotes academic excellence while fostering independence and a sense of community. At Atlanta Montessori International School, your child will also benefit from:
- A high-quality, individualized Montessori education that uses traditional Montessori materials to develop sensorial, language, math, and practical life skills
- Engaging, bright classrooms and a spacious campus with three playgrounds and nine gardens for students to explore and learn from
- Montessori-certified and passionate teachers that develop an individualized learning plan for each child based upon careful observation
- A diverse, multi-cultural community, with students from more than 50 different countries
- An incredibly engaged parent and volunteer community who support and create additional learning opportunities for our students
Founded in 2004, Atlanta Montessori International School is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS) and the Association Montessori Internationale (AMI), ensuring your child receives a prestigious and authentic Montessori education. Our second location in Druid Hills will be opening in fall 2019.
Located in Atlanta, Georgia, we offer educational programs for infants, toddlers, primary, elementary, and junior high students, as well as summer camp and daycare/extended care. All of our programs are designed to produce confident, self-sufficient, and respectful children.
What are you waiting for? Schedule your tour today to see what makes Atlanta Montessori International School so special!