1. Where are you from? I am from Puerto Rico
2. What year did you begin teaching? I began teaching in 2007
3. Where did you go to school? I attended Palm Harbor Montessori Training Center, Palm Harbor, FL
4. What degrees/certifications do you hold? I hold an AMS certificate.
5. Describe a “top” teaching moment. When an older two year old child helps a younger two year old child who needs help with his work and is compassionate enough to help him.
6. What part of the Montessori curriculum do you find most exciting/effective? I enjoy the Practical Life portion of the Montessori curriculum. Children understand at such a young age his or her role in society. It’s amazing to watch them become responsible enough to do what is expected of them.
7. Tell us about your family/hobbies. I enjoy reading, watching movies, and bowling.
8. What country have you never visited but would like to. I would like to visit Spain.