At Palm Harbor Montessori Academy, we believe that finding the right childcare center is essential in nurturing a child’s potential and preparing them for future successes in life. Our unique educational method is based on the principles of Dr. Maria Montessori, an Italian physician who spent years researching the most effective child development methods. By following these principles, we help your child develop confidence in their abilities and a deep-rooted love of learning. In addition, our unique childcare and educational experience also provides your child with:
- An individualized Montessori curriculum that allows every child to learn at their own pace.
- Beautifully prepared classroom environments filled with authentic Montessori materials that foster spontaneous learning opportunities.
- Caring and passionate teachers and staff who are dedicated to their students and families.
- Five spacious acres that include multiple playgrounds, gardens, a state-of-the-art pool facility, a soccer field, and a basketball court.
- An incredibly engaged school community, with parents who volunteer at multiple school events to help create a positive community where children can thrive.
- Exciting enrichment programs including Spanish, art, music, swimming, and intramural sports.
Founded in 1983, Palm Harbor Montessori Academy is accredited by the Florida Council of Independent Schools (FCIS) and the Florida Kindergarten Council (FKC). Located in Palm Harbor, Florida, we offer educational programs and childcare for toddlers, primary, elementary, and junior high students. All of our Montessori programs are dedicated to providing your child with an exceptional academic experience.
What are you waiting for? Schedule your tour today to see what makes Palm Harbor Montessori Academy so special!