At Palm Harbor Montessori Academy, we offer much more to your family than your average daycare center does. Our students graduate with the skills that they need to be successful in every aspect of life, including emotional intelligence, global awareness, a sense of community, confidence, and independence. Children learn best in an organized environment where they are free to explore different materials and lessons. While traditional daycare centers simply watch your child while you are at work, Palm Harbor Montessori Academy provides your child with:
- An individualized Montessori curriculum that unleashes your child’s potential.
- Passionate and experienced teachers who form a strong connection with your child, giving them the ability to create a custom learning plan based on your child’s interests and levels of understanding.
- Engaging and well-prepared classroom environments filled with exciting toys and materials for purposeful-learning.
- A beautiful five-acre campus complete with four playgrounds, multiple gardens, a soccer field and basketball court, and a state-of-the-art swimming pool.
- Exciting enrichment opportunities such as Spanish, art, music, and swimming, designed to provide your child with a holistic education
Opened in July 1983, Palm Harbor Montessori Academy is focused on accelerated student achievement while providing a safe and enriching learning environment. Accredited by the Florida Council of Independent Schools (FCIS) and the Florida Kindergarten Council (FKC), we are located in beautiful Palm Harbor, Florida. We offer Montessori programs and alternative daycare for toddlers, preschool, primary, elementary, and junior high students, as well as summer camp and after school care. All of our programs are customizable to fit your family’s specific needs.
What are you waiting for? Schedule your tour today to see what makes Palm Harbor Montessori Academy so special!